Studies have proven that there are substantial benefits of vitamins for penis health. The top nutrients for better performance and function are discussed here. The top nutrients for better performance and function are discussed here.
The right nutrients are crucial for maintaining optimal health in all individuals. When it comes to men, in particular, there are numerous ways to reap the benefits of amino acids, minerals, and vitamins for penis health. The following are some of the top nutrients that can play an important role in maintaining skin, nerve and circulatory health for optimum performance.
1) L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that is proven to maintain and improve penis health. Its properties have a wide range of benefits, including penis sensitivity, libido health, sexual satisfaction and erection boosts. In addition to providing immense benefits to the penis, L-Carnitine benefits on the penis also does a wonder for nerve damage caused by friction or other common injuries. Nerve damage is no joke, as it can lead to a loss of sensitivity.
2) Vitamin A is a super weapon for skin as it encourages healthy skin production, has antioxidant properties and helps heal damaged skin, sometimes even smoothing out wrinkles. Because of Vitamin A’s anti-bacterial properties, applying a penis health crème directly to the skin ensures absorption of the nutrients and vitamins. It can even help to rid the penis of any nasty bacteria that may be lingering. Since bacteria prefer to grow in dark, moist places, the groin is a regular home to foul-smelling bacteria. Vitamin A can help destroy any unpleasant smells down in your nether-regions.
3) Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory and healing properties, in addition to leaving skin feeling silky smooth. It is imperative to use a lotion on the penis that includes Shea butter as it has the properties required to provide essential deep conditioning and hydrating of the skin.
4) L-Arginine, or arginine, is another amino acid that plays a big part in erectile function, as it helps blood vessels relax, which produces a better journey for oxygen-rich blood to find the penis; this process is necessary for creating and maintaining firm erections. Some report that L-Arginine can actually increase erection size, as more blood travels to the member. Applying a crème containing L-arginine is a great way to utilize the benefits of this essential amino-acid.
5) Vitamin D has major benefits and is referred to as the miracle vitamin. Not only does it help with the absorption of calcium essential to strong bones and teeth, but it plays an important role in protecting the body’s immune system and helps fight off bacteria and viruses that cause infections and disease. Vitamin D plays a large part in men’s sexual health, as well, as studies have found that men with a Vitamin D deficiency were more prone to have erectile issues. Vitamin D also helps with smoothing the skin, keeping the skin tone and texture regular and preventing jock itch. Miracle Vitamin fits the name.
Following proper bathing and cleansing of the genital area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for skin, like a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular crème is a super weapon containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C for collagen production and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin and leaves the area soft and smooth. Keep the penis skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health. There’s nothing better than giving your penis the hydration it deserves.