Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Planning for Congregations and Their Communities
Dec. 1, 2020 (Tues.) | 1:00-2:00 pm (ET)
How do you plan for your congregation’s recovery and reentry in a way that is not only safe but also effective in achieving its vision and mission? Join us as we explore a data-grounded approach to revealing and responding to the impact of Covid-19 on our congregations and communities, and the issues surrounding reopening congregations safely and effectively.
- Host: Ken Howard, Executive Director & Principal Consultant
- Co-Hosts: Mary Frances & Steve Matthews, Senior Associate Consultants
- Individual: $19.95/ticket
- Group: $16.95/ticket (5 or more)
- Add Covid-19 Impact Report for your congregation: $49.95 (webinar only, normally $250)