Many people are looking for a natural diabetic cure but are frustrated with the oodles of information on the internet. One website tells you to eat carbohydrates and another website tells you to stay away from carbohydrates. Who should you believe for curing diabetes?
Only recently has natural health research discovered some interesting studies about curing diabetes. If you suffer from diabetes, this may be the most important information you read all year.
By the end of this article, you will know 7 ways to start curing diabetes.
1. Watch the show “Biggest Loser” which encourages severely obese people to become healthy again! After recently watching the final episode, I was encouraged to see that one of the contestants cured diabetes naturally by eating healthy and losing weight. Start your alternative treatment by eating lean foods that are not processed. Foods that are whole (fruits, vegetables, and nuts) are a great option.
2. Exercising is so important in our 21st century lifestyle. Most of us have jobs where we sit on a chair all day. You should aim for at least 30-45 minutes of exercise daily. Did you know that 80% of people who combine dieting and exercising will almost immediately lose weight? This will help normalize blood sugar levels and eventually reverse diabetes.
3. Avoid carbohydrates which can be in many of the grains, breads and cereals you eat. You should drastically decrease you carbohydrate intake. Carbs turn into sugars after the body processes them.
4. Dark green leafy vegetables, nuts, avocados and whole grains are an excellent source of magnesium. Magnesium is known to lower blood pressure, relax the heart muscles, and control homocysteine which is known to trigger heart disease and diabetes.
5. Eating protein is important to repair cells’ membranes. The cell membrane is extremely important to repair because it is responsible to eventually accepting insulin into the cell. Thus, diabetes will eventually be cured. Protein can be found in lean meats, dairy, nuts and supplementing shakes.
6. New studies also show that using cinnamon in your diet can also be beneficial. Cinnamon reduces blood glucose levels, triglycerides and LDL cholesterol which can all add up to a great natural diabetic cure. You should supplement 500 mg of cinnamon extract daily.
7. Finally, drinking water throughout the day can benefit your body in numerous ways. Water helps the body run more efficiently and also helps regenerate healthier cells which are not pre-diabetic. Men should drink about 125 ounces of water daily and women should get 100 ounces daily.