The calories you eat are made up of macronutrients, adds Kimberly Gomer, RD, LDN, director of nutrition at Body Beautiful Miami. Macronutrients consist of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. There are also micronutrients—the vitamins and minerals in these foods that are involved in how energy is used and processed.
“Many people feel sluggish after a high-fat, high-calorie meal,” says Gomer. “Those calories wind up being a drain on energy because they are being directed toward digestion.” That’s what makes it so important to be mindful of the components of what you’re eating, says Wells, and focus on fitting more energizing nutrients into your diet.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card