The number of adults with diabetes in the American continents has more than tripled in the past three decades, said a report from the Pan American Health Organization.1
Poor lifestyle habits were driving the surging prevalence of the disease and have led to the region recording the highest number of years of healthy life lost through either diabetes induced disability or premature death in the world, PAHO’s report said. Obesity, poor diet, and a lack of physical activity particular factors behind the increase, it found.
Two thirds of adults in the Americas were overweight or obese, and just 60% got …
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card