One meta-analysis, looking at dozens of previous studies, found that eating foods containing beta-glucan can reduce LDL cholesterol by between five and 10 percent in people with normal levels of cholesterol.
In particular, it found that just roughly three grams of foods containing beta-glucan per day can have this impact.
Health experts have suggested that wheat bran has several other use cases, including treating high blood pressure and preventing cancer.
Doctor Jamie Brosch of the healthcare provider Goodbody Clinic recommends eating a 30g bowl of porridge each day to give you enough beta-glucan.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card