MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) – Congressman Steve Cohen announced on Tuesday that the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) will receive a $1,050,313 grant from the National Cancer Institute.
This grant is being provided for research in determining how microbial-derived metabolites contribute to protective immunity in obesity-driven cancer risk.
In this announcement, Congressman Cohen made the following statement:
“This funding from the National Cancer Institute will improve our knowledge of cancer risk and will ultimately save lives.”
Copyright 2022 WMC. All rights reserved.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. Please include the headline.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card